All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Nails Forever, Sharmadean Reid shares 50 of her most popular nailart designs, as requested at her hip WAH Nails salons. This is the onlynail art book you will ever need.Featuring simple projects like leopard print and half-moons to boldcamouflage, '90s hip-hop, tartan, Mexican skull and more, there's awhole host of nail designs at your fingertips. Learn what tools you'llneed and the basic techniques of how to prep and finish your nails.Filled with step-by-step instructions and cheats' techniques on how tomake your nails pop, Nails Forever will ensure you're super cool all yearround, from your fingers to your toes.
- Author BiographySharmadean Reid opened WAH Nails in East London in 2009. Atrickle of nail art fans turned into a flood of customers as they becamethe go-to salon for fashion-forward nails. WAH Nails has now openedfor business in Topshop Oxford Circus; Topshop in Manchester and inLondon's Stratford Westfields, and has been widely recognised by themedia, including Vogue, Grazia and The New York Times.WAH Nails have painted nails in cars, bars, clubs; at the GrandPrix, music festivals and The Brits; for teens, mums, celebrities andfashionistas. They've grown from a team of two to twenty and havenow laun
- Author(s)Sharmadean Reid
- PublisherHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Width136 mm
- Height153 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.