All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoan Price is talking out loud about later-life sexuality. With a foreword by Betty Dodson, Naked at Our Age candidly addresses senior sexuality in all its colors--the challenges, disappointments, and surprises, as well as the delights and the love stories. Naked at Our Age gives people over fifty a voice to tell stories of their past and present sex lives, ask questions, and get straightforward advice and information from experts. No topic is off-limits. In Naked at Our Age, women and men--coupled and single, straight and gay--talk candidly about how their sex lives and relationships have changed with age, and about how they see themselves, their partners, or their single life. Many are having unsatisfying sex, or sex at all, and are seeking advice. Price presents their personal stories, and follows up with tips from sex therapists, health professionals, counselors, sex educators, and other kwledgeable experts. Named Outstanding Self-Help Book of 2012 by the American Society of Journalists and Authors and winner of the 2012 Book Award from the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists, Naked at Our Age is an entertaining and indispensable guide to handling and understanding the issues of senior sex and relationships.
- Author BiographyAuthor and speaker Joan Price calls herself an advocate for ageless sexuality. She has been called other things by the media: senior sexpert, the beautiful face of senior sex, and--her favorite-- wrinkly sex kitten. At age sixty-one, Price wrote Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty (Seal Press, 2006) to celebrate the delights of older-life sexuality--especially her spicy love affair with artist Robert Rice, who became her husband. Five years later, after questions and comments from hundreds of readers about their own senior sex lives, she is following up with Naked at Our Age. Formerly a high school English teacher, Price is also a fitness professional who believes that exercise should be a treat, not a treatment. She has written several books about health and fitness, including The Anytime, Anywhere Exercise Book: 300+ Quick and Easy Exercises You Can Do Whenever You Want. Price teaches popular contemporary line dancing classes (which she calls the most fun you can have with both feet on the floor ) in Sebastopol and Santa Rosa, California.
- Author(s)Joan Price
- PublisherAvalon Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Publishing Group
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.27
- AU $10.97Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.