All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionHigh Pockets, Dudley, Eli, Pinapple, Brownie. Young soldiers trying to stay alive. It's Vietnam in 1968 and doing so is easier said than done. Drugs, hookers, rock and roll. Firefights, mortar attacks, and incompetent officers doing more harm than good. This is Nam as told by someone who was there, saw it, lived it, survived it. This is his story, with eugh names, dates and places reworded for him to call it a vel. But it all happened, more or less, and every Nam vet who reads it will kw that it's the real deal. And it's one, two, three, what are we fightin' for?
- Author BiographyJim Hogan often served as a point-man while in Vietnam with the 5th and 7th CAV until about Christmas of 1968. Following his tour of duty, Jim and his cousins, Joe and Billy, ran a successful auto salvage yard in South Jersey prior to his retirement to the Jersey Shore.Jim and his wife Donna, a retired RN, have been married for 46 yrs. and have four children. On a nice day Jim can often be found playing golf with his lifelong friends from his old neighborhood in Drexel Hill, PA.
- Author(s)James Hogan
- PublisherL & R Publishing
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationAshland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHellgate Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.