All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- Description<b>It s a game-o-saurus! Readers search artwork for disaurs, complete a poster with di-name stickers, solve puzzles, and more.</b> On the island of Rosa Turoso, there are lions that speak, lizards that dance and a girl named Abba who is crazy about disaurs. With her disaur poster, her dachshund, and her magical hat, Abba sets off on a journey, spotting disaurs (and other surprises) all the way. Readers are invited to follow along, affixing disaurs names on a poster just like Abba s. Illustrations conceal sixteen disaurs, while puzzles and challenges boost the fun. The final bonus? A pullout book of facts and rhymes helps children get to kw the dis better.
- Author BiographyAmelia Edwards, a book designer and art director, is a recipient of the Eleanor Farjeon Award for her outstanding contribution to children s books. She lives in Lincolnshire, England. Martina Jirankova-Limbrick, author-illustrator of THE ARTFUL ALPHABET, also exhibits as a fine artist. Born in the Czech Republic, she now lives in Herefordshire, England.
- Author(s)Amelia Edwards
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication27/10/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight476 g
- Width236 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martina Jirankova-Limbrick
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Stickers and Poster and Novelty book
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.