All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA centuries old mystery is about to unravel...When Tim Harding agrees to do a favour for a friend by bidding on his behalf for an antique ring at auction, little does he kw of the secrets that tie the ring to three tragedies: the sinking of HMS Association off Scilly in 1707, a murder in Penzance thirty years later and the drowning of a journalist diving at the Association wreck site in 1999. In the event, the ring is stolen before it can be sold. And a shocking murder soon follows. Harding is drawn into a web of conspiracies surrounding the ring's origins and finds, close to the heart of the mystery, a young woman he is certain he recognizes, even though they have never met before. As he goes in search of her identity, his life begins to fall apart around him. Somewhere, a perilous truth awaits him, coupled with a terrible realization: those who uncover that truth are t allowed to live...
- Author BiographyRobert Goddard was born in Hampshire and read History at Cambridge. His first novel, Past Caring, was an instant bestseller. Since then his books have captivated readers worldwide with their edge-of-the-seat pace and their labyrinthine plotting. His first Harry Barnett novel, Into the Blue, was winner of the first WHSmith Thumping Good Read Award and was dramatized for TV, starring John Thaw.
- Author(s)Robert Goddard
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date27/07/2016
- Weight287 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.