All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Camille was six years old, she was discovered alone in the snow by Enrico Vultusino, godfather of the Seven - the powerful Families that rule magic-ridden New Haven. Papa Vultusino adopted the mute, scarred child, naming her after his dead wife and raising her in luxury on Haven Hill alongside his own son, Nico. Now Cami is turning sixteen. She's no longer mute and she keeps her faded scars hidden under her school uniform. She opens up only to her two best friends, Ruby and Ellie, and to Nico, who has become more than a brother to her. But even though Cami is a pampered Vultusino heiress, she knows that she is not really Family. Unlike them, she is a mortal with a past that lies buried in trauma. And it's not until she meets the mysterious Tor, who reveals scars of his own, that Cami begins to uncover the secrets of her birth...to find out where she comes from and why her past is threatening her now. Author Biography: Lili St. Crow is the author of the Strange Angels series for young adults and the Jill Kismet series, among others, for adults.
- Author BiographyLili St. Crow is the author of the Strange Angels series for young adults and the Jill Kismet series, among others, for adults.
- Author(s)Lili St. Crow
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationCamberwell, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $24.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.