All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionBased on research in the region, this book examines the struggle for Namibia's independence from the regional perspective of southern Africa over a period of 45 years, from 1945 to 1990.
- Author(s)Ronald Dreyer
- PublisherKegan Paul
- Date of Publication04/01/1994
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleA Publication of the Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKegan Paul
- Content Note5M.
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.