All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.24Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $41.47Trending at AU $42.67
- AU $44.98Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.89
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $33.02
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.44
About this product
- DescriptionWARNING: Nana's -nsense recipes are t for the health-conscious, low-fat, high-fibre, low-sodium, added sugar, gluten-free disciplinarian. They come from a time when refined flour, animal fat, sugar and salt were staples of the day. Nan cooked out of necessity, t necessarily for her love of cooking. What she enjoyed was making appetising meals that her family loved. So indulge your inner child and get cooking. Remember to eat in moderation - as people did in Nana's youth - and enjoy her delicious recipes from the good old days when life was lived at a slower pace and families sat down at the table and ate together at meal times to enjoy tasty food and conversation.
- Author(s)Corrie Lee
- PublisherCorriLee Foundation
- Date of Publication05/08/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEdgecliff, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCorriLee Foundation
- Width215 mm
- Height262 mm
- Edited byIta Buttrose
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.