All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn Monkey-Wrench Blues Nancy (and mechanic Bess) is asked to drive a fuel-efficient prototype in a government- sponsored race. But someone is determined that Nancy and Bess lose, at any cost! Plus, when Bess and George help Nancy pick out a dress for Deirdre's big party, little do they suspect it's the identical dress Deirdre will be wearing. After a mir altercation with the perturbed hostess, Nancy leaves the party only to be grabbed by a dark figure, tossed into a van and kidnapped! That leaves Bess and George, with some help from Ned, to try and solve the mystery of exactly what just happened to Nancy in Dress Reversal.
- Author BiographySTEFAN PETRUCHA is the author of such YA series as Timetripper, Split, and The Rule of Won, as well as THE THREE STOOGES, POWER RANGERS, PAPERCUTZ SLICES, and many other series from Papercutz. He has written X-Files comics for Topps, Disney comics for Egmont, and he was nominated for a Stoker Award for his graphic novel, Kolchak: The Devil in the Details.SHO MURASE is half Japanese and half Korean but her first language is Spanish because she grew up in Spain. She moved from Europe to Vancouver and from Vancouver to Maverix Studios in California, where she works in animation and draws comics. She is the author of Sei, Death and Legend published by Image Comics and ME2 from Tokyopop.
- Author(s)Stefan Petrucha
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Artist(s)Sho Murase
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.