Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionMany exciting, new and contemporary looks can be created by layering different techniques in the same painting. This title demonstrates how to create a painting combining watercolour and oil effects that use acrylic. It uses a landscape image, but both realism and abstract styles benefit from this way of thinking.
- Author BiographyNancy Reyner is a painter of more than 30 years experience who exhibits, lectures and teaches locally and nationally. Born and raised in Philadelphia, PA, Nancy received a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design and an MFA from Columbia University.
- Author(s)Nancy Reyner
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.