All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Lindsay Starwood moved from her tiny home town to the bright lights of Melbourne, she had idea that her after-school babysitting job would turn into a career. Her boss was Steven Stavros, the nineties boy-band heartthrob more famous of late for his extramarital activities than his hit records. However, word soon got out about the Australian nanny who was great with kids, cool in a crisis and capable of keeping the secrets of the rich and famous tightly under wraps. But being a celebrity nanny isn't the Mary Poppins fantasy you might imagine. When Lindsay finds herself caring for the six (yes, six!) daughters of fame-hungry reality television star Alysha Appleby, her patience is pushed to the limit. Will dashing pro-golfer Tommy Grant restore Lindsay's faith that wealth can go hand in hand with kindness? Or will she have to choose between the children she loves and her own happiness? With a cast of millionaires ripped straight from the headlines, this is a fast-paced, outrageous vel for anyone who loves gossip, glamour and a sneak peek into the unbelievable world of a nanny to the stars.
- Author BiographyPhilippa Christian has worked as a nanny for the rich and famous. Born and raised in Melbourne, she has lived and worked in Australia and worldwide. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Philippa Christian
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Out-of-print date27/02/2017
- Weight318 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.54Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.