Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than four million readers fell in love with Nan, the smart, spirited, and sympathetic heroine of the #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestseller <i>The Nanny Diaries.</i> After living abroad for twelve years, Nan and her husband, Ryan, aka H.H., have returned to New York to get her new business off the ground and fix up their fixer-upper. To compound the mounting construction woes and marital chaos of Ryan anuncing his sudden desire to start a family, sixteen-year-old Grayer X makes a drunken, late-night visit wanting to kw why Nan abandoned him all those years ago. Soon she is drawn back into Mrs. X's ever-bizarre Upper East Side conclave of power and privilege in this eminently readable and surprisingly affecting (<i>Entertainment Weekly</i>) tale of what happens when a community that chooses money over love finds itself with neither.
- Author(s)Emma McLaughlin,Nicola Kraus
- PublisherWashington Square Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWashington Square Press
- Weight281 g
- Width156 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.