All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, Prof. Ye and his coworkers propose and review the concept of na-bio probe design for biochemical analysis on the basis of their recent published works. A unique biochemical analysis techlogy based on fluorescence polarization enhanced by naparticles is described here with successful applications in environmental monitoring, rapid and sensitive sensing protease activity and high-throughput screening of inhibitors. Furthermore, they introduce a versatile molecular beacon (MB)-like probe for the multiplex sensing of targets such as sequence-specific DNA, protein, metal ions and small molecule compounds based on the self-assembled biomolecule-graphene conjugates. Besides, some colorimetric and luminescence probes utilizing metal naparticles for biochemical applications are also presented, such as chiral enantiomer discrimination and separation, environmental monitoring, clinic diagsis and more.
- Author BiographyBang-Ce Ye, Ph.D, Professor, Deputy Director of State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering, East China University of Science and Technology. His research interests concentrate in nano-bio probe design and analytical biotechnology. He has published over 50 papers in peer-reviewed international journals, such as Angew Chem Int Ed, J Am Chem Soc, Chem Comm, Anal Chem, ChemBiochem. Min Zhang received his BS degree in Inner Mongolia University of Science and Technology in 2008. Then he moved to East China University of Science and Technology as a PhD student, majoring in biochemical engineering. His scientific interests focus on graphene and metal nano-materials for analytical and biomedical applications. Bin-Cheng Yin received her Ph.D. degree in biochemical engineering from East China University of Science and Technology in Shanghai, China, in 2011. She spent half a year as a visiting student at University of Florida, USA, during 2010 to 2011. Currently, she is working in Prof. Ye's group. Her research interests include (a) clinical diagnosis and genotyping analysis based on the DNA microarray; (b) self-assembled molecular devices based on nucleic acids and nano-materials for sensing and delivery application.
- Author(s)Bang-Ce Ye,Bin-Cheng Yin,Min Zhang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Molecular Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 19 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight148 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.