All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributions in this volume were presented at a NATO Advanced Study Institute held in Erice, Italy, 4-19 July 2013. Many aspects of important research into naphotonics, plasmonics, semiconductor materials and devices, instrumentation for bio sensing to name just a few, are covered in depth in this volume. The growing connection between optics and electronics, due to the increasing important role plaid by semiconductor materials and devices, find their expression in the term photonics, which also reflects the importance of the photon aspect of light in the description of the performance of several optical systems. Na-structures have unique capabilities that allow the enhanced performance of processes of interest in optical and photonic devices. In particular these structures permit the nascale manipulation of photons, electrons and atoms; they represent a very hot topic of research and are relevant to many devices and applications. The various subjects bridge over the disciplines of physics, biology and chemistry, making this volume of interest to people working in these fields. The emphasis is on the principles behind each technique and on examining the full potential of each technique.
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note86 black & white illustrations, 167 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1187 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byBaldassare Di Bartolo,John Collins,Luciano Silvestri
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.