All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will cover the full scope of nabiosensing, which combines the newest research results in the cross-disciplines of chemistry, biology, and materials science with biosensing and bioanalysis to develop vel detection principles, sensing mechanisms, and device engineering methods. It t only covers the important types of namaterials for biosensing applications, including carbon natubes, carbon nafiber, quantum dots, fullerenes, fluorescent and biological molecules, etc., but also illustrates a wide range of sensing principles, including electrochemical detection, fluorescence, chemiluminesence, antibody-antigen interactions, and magnetic detection. The book details vel developments in the methodology and devices of biosensing and bioanalysis combined with nascience and natechlogy, as well as their applications in biomedicine and environmental monitoring. Furthermore, the reported works on the application and biofunction of naparticles have attracted extensive attention and interest, thus they are of particular interest to readers. The reader will obtain a rich survey of nabiosensing techlogy, including the principles and application of biosensing, the design and biofunctionalization of bionamaterials, as well as the methodology to develop biosensing devices and bioanalytical systems.
- Author(s)Huangxian Ju,Joseph Wang,Xueji Zhang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleBiological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note111 black & white illustrations, 192 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight1157 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.