Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionWe've all heard of Microbreweries...but what about the Nabrewery? Up until about 2007 they were pretty much n-existent, today they are popping up almost across the country. These nas are VERY small breweries sometimes brewing only 10 gallons of beer a batch. They are also pumping out some of the most unique beer on the planet. This book takes a look at nabreweries across the U.S.A, talking to the brewers behind the phemena and giving you a rundown of where you can sample some nabrewery beer. You'll even get a take from local fans of a few of the breweries listed. By the end of the book you'll understand that beer is getting more and more local by the day and these are the people leading the charge. The author of the book, Dan Woodske, is also a nabrewery owner and provides a unique perspective on this segment of the beer market and its explosive growth.
- Author BiographyDan Woodske is the owner and brewer of the Beaver Brewing Company in Beaver Falls Pennsylvania. He has worked in politics, sales, marketing, community development and as a janitor...somehow all of this experience turned him into a nanobrewer.
- Author(s)Dan Woodske
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.