All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrated circuits, and devices fabricated using the techniques developed for integrated circuits, have steadily gotten smaller, more complex, and more powerful. The rate of shrinking is astonishing - some components are w just a few dozen atoms wide. This book attempts to answer the questions, What comes next? and How do we get there? Nalithography outlines the present state of the art in lithographic techniques, including optical projection in both deep and extreme ultraviolet, electron and ion beams, and imprinting. Special attention is paid to related issues, such as the resists used in lithography, the masks (or lack thereof), the metrology needed for na-features, modeling, and the limitations caused by feature edge roughness. In addition emerging techlogies are described, including the directed assembly of wafer features, nastructures and devices, na-photonics, and na-fluidics. This book is intended as a guide to the researcher new to this field, reading related journals or facing the complexities of a technical conference. Its goal is to give eugh background information to enable such a researcher to understand, and appreciate, new developments in nalithography, and to go on to make advances of his/her own.
- Author BiographyMartin Feldman is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Louisiana State University, USA.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMartin Feldman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.