All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book unites the multi-faceted work of international scientists from various domains as they cooperate to present the role of namaterials in modern medicine with particular emphasis on cell growth, manipulation, and modification. Not only does this book provide the reader with the necessary theoretical background information, it also gives valuable experimental data, allowing for an exact comprehension and observation of the relevance of this modern techlogy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/01/2008
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series B (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight650 g
- Width160 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byGennady B. Khomutov,Michael Giersig
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.