All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe nasciences are a rapidly expanding field of research with applicability to all areas of health and disease prevention, including cardiology in its broadest sense. This book covers a variety of na subjects and areas as applied to the heart and circulatory system. There are state-of-the-art chapters on naparticles, nawires, nascale topography, nasensors, naspheres, naspin probes, namatrices and nabubbles to name but a few topics. Their applications to cardiovascular disorders and their treatments are also described.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, 49 colour illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRoss J. Hunter,Victor R. Preedy
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.