All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionResearch on new sensing concepts has opened the door to a wide variety of microsystems for clinical applications. Such devices are extremely useful for delivering diagstic information in a fast, simple, and low cost fashion. This book is one of the first to focus on the use of natechlogy in diagstics. Designed as a broad survey of the field, this book combines contributions by international experts from divergent fields of study ranging from single molecule diagstics to cell based systems.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note25 colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byNoemi Rozlosnik
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.