All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe integration of top-down lithographic techniques with synthetic organic and irganic techlogies is a key challenge for the development of effective nasca1e devices. In terms of assembly, naparticles provide an excellent tool for bridging the gap between the resolution of electron beam lithography (-60 nm) and the molecular level. Naparticles possess an array of unique properties associated with their core materials, including distinctive magnetic, photonic and electronic behavior. This behavior can be controlled and applied through molayer functionalization and assembly strategies, making naparticles both scaffolds and building blocks for natechlogy. The diverse structures and properties of naparticles makes them useful tools for both fundamental studies and pragmatic applications in a range of disciplines. This volume is intended to provide an integrated overview of the synthesis and assembly of naparticles, and their applications in chemistry, biology, and materials science. The first three chapters focus on the creation and intrinsic properties of naparticles, covering some of the myriad core materials and shapes that have been created. The remaining chapters of the book discuss the assembly of naparticles, and applications of both discrete particles and particle assemblies in a wide range of fields, including device and sensor fabrication, catalysis, biology, and nasca1e electronic and magnetic systems.
- Author(s)Vincent Rotello
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight574 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.