All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionNascale techniques and devices have had an explosive influence on research in life sciences and bioengineering. Reflecting this influence, Napatterning and Nascale Devices for Biological Applications provides valuable insight into the latest developments in nascale techlogies for the study of biological systems. Written and edited by experts in the field, this first-of-its-kind collection of topics: * Covers device fabrication methods targeting the substrate on the nascale through surface modification * Explores the generation of nastructured biointerfaces and bioelectronics elements * Examines microfluidically generated droplets as reactors enabling nascale sample preparation and analysis * Gives an overview of key biosensors and integrated devices with nascale functionalities * Discusses the biological applications of nascale devices, including a review of natechlogy in tissue engineering Readers gain a deep understanding of the cutting-edge applications of natechlogies in biological engineering, and learn how to apply the relevant scientific concepts to their own research. Napatterning and Nascale Devices for Biological Applications is the definitive reference for researchers in engineering, biology, and biomedicine, and for anyone exploring the newest trends in this invative field.
- Author BiographySeila Selimovic is currently an AAAS Science and Technology Policy Fellow in Washington, District of Columbia, USA, working on science diplomacy issues relating to energy security and scientific cooperation. Previously, she was a postdoctoral research fellow at Harvard Medical School and Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. An author of over 60 research articles, book chapters, and editorials, she earned her Ph.D and M.Sc from Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA, where she was a recipient of a two-year National Science Foundation traineeship (IGERT), and her BA from Wellesley College, Massachusetts, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleDevices, Circuits, and Systems
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note146 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKrzysztof Iniewski,Seila Selimovic
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.