All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book collects papers on the fundamentals and applications of nascale devices, first presented at the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Nascale Devices - Fundamentals and Applications held in Kishinev, Moldova, in September 2004. The focus is on the synthesis and characterization of nascale magnetic materials; fundamental physics and materials aspects of solid-state nastructures; development of vel device concepts and design principles for nascale devices; and on applications in electronics with emphasis on defence against the threat of terrorism.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 233
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight769 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnatolie Sidorenko,Lenar Tagirov,Rudolf Gross
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.