All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.45Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionQuickly becoming the hottest topic of the new millennium (2.4 billion dollars funding in US alone) Current status and future trends of micro and naelectronics research Written by leading experts in the corresponding research areas Excellent tutorial for graduate students and reference for gurus Provides a broad overlook and fundamentals of nascience and natechlogy from chemistry to electronic devices
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight575 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAnatoli Korkin,Evgeni Gusev,Jan K. Labanowski,Serge Luryi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.