All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book combines two areas of intense interest: natechlogy, and energy conversion and storage devices. In particular, Li-ion batteries have enjoyed conspicuous success in many consumer electronic devices and their projected use in vehicles that will revolutionize the way we travel in the near future. For many applications, Li-ion batteries are the battery of choice. This book consolidates the scattered developments in all areas of research related to natechlogy and lithium ion batteries.
- Author BiographyDr. Yaser Abu-Lebdeh is a research officer and group leader at the National Research Council of Canada in Ottawa. His research focuses on energy storage and conversion materials and devices including lithium batteries and has co-authored over 40 publications and 4 patents in the field. He earned his PhD in electrochemistry from the University of Southampton (UK) in 2001, his Master's degree in materials science from the University of Manchester (UK) in 1997 and his bachelor's degree in industrial chemistry from Jordan University of Science and Technology in 1995. Before joining the National Research Council of Canada in 2005 he was a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Montreal's International Laboratory on Electro-active Materials. Dr. Isobel Davidson is a principal research officer at the National Research Council of Canada. She is the co-author of 75 publications and 13 patents relating to advanced materials for lithium ion batteries and solid oxide fuel cells. She holds a Ph.D. degree in inorganic chemistry from McMaster University in Hamilton (Canada) where she also completed M.Sc. and bachelor degrees in chemistry. Prior to joining the National Research Council as a research officer in 1987, she held a position as research scientist at Ballard Research in Vancouver (Canada).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byIsobel Davidson,Yaser Abu-Lebdeh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.