All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionIncreased energy prices and the growing attention on global warming are motivating the creation of ecomically viable alternatives to fossil fuels. Natechlogies have been recognized as one effective approach to solve energy problems. Therefore, to promote the improvement of research and to foster professional collaboration among researchers in energy-related natechlogies, we organized a symposium on Natechlogy for a Sustainable Energy Ecomy as a part of the 243rd American Chemical Society National Meeting, which took place March 25-29, 2012 in San Diego, California, USA. Forty-four contributors from 12 countries presented their research works from industrial, university, and national laboratories in natechlogy areas related to energy and fuel techlogies. This ACS Symposium Series book was developed from this symposium. This book presents a very useful and readable collection of reviews and research papers in natechlogies for energy conversion, storage, and utilization, offering new results which are sure to be of interest to researchers, students, and engineers in the field of natechlogies and energy. The book focuses on the following topics: Li batteries (Chapters 1-4), supercapacitors (Chapter 5), dye-sensitized solar cells (Chapter 6), photocatalysis (Chapters 7-9), fuel cells (Chapter 10), electrocatalysis (Chapter 11), and electron beam lithography (Chapter 12). All 12 chapters were recruited from oral presentations at the symposium.
- Author BiographyYun Hang Hu is affiliated with Michigan Technological University. Uwe Burghaus is affiliated with North Dakota State University. Shizhang Qiao is affiliated with The University of Adelaide.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleACS Symposium Series
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Chemical Society
- Content Note130 illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byShizhang Qiao,Uwe Burghaus,Yun Hang Hu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.