All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, air pollution due to the hazardous exhaust gases is a serious problem with harmful effects on plants, animals, human health, as well as causing global warming and climate change. Therefore, development of scalable and inexpensive nasensors for highly sensitive, selective detection and monitoring of toxic gases is extremely important in improving environmental quality and protecting humans from over-exposure to such dangerous agents. One of the methods to improve the gas sensors performances is using the namaterials, such as naparticles, na thin films, narods, and nawires. Of those namaterials, nawire structures are of interested due to their two quantum-confined directions while leaving one unconfined direction for electrical conduction, making them suitable for resistive-type gas sensor applications. In this content, I introduce the nawire structures for gas sensor applications: form materials synthesis to practical devices. I hope you will find that this book provides useful information in the field of gas sensors.
- Author(s)Nguyen Duc Hoa
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication19/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.