Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.72
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.72
- AU $33.10Trending at AU $37.51
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.30
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.14
- AU $9.01Trending at AU $12.57
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $34.23
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book you will find a collection of our favorite recipes at Nantahala Trading Post. Each dish has been prepared buy us and is a favorite. Most of the photos are taken of actual dishes prepared here at the Trading Post. A few are clip art. At Nantahala Trading Post, we grow many of our own foods. We buy fresh ingredients or all natural. We are just plan country folk trying to hold on to a traditional way of life. We don't have much, but we sure eat good!! We are proud to share our recipes with you. Most are great camp fire recipes. Some of Sheclimbstree's recipes call for margarine and other ingredients that may contain preservatives.. Recipes with margarine should be substituted with butter to avoid preservatives.
- Author BiographyStandsbyriver, author, artist and crafts-woman, was born in Northeat Georgia and co-owner of Nantahala Trading Post. Known for her love of the mountains and river later in life took on the pen name of Standsbyriver. This book comes from her passion to cook on an open fire on the trail.
- Author(s)Brenda A Broome
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.