Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.15Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn this assessment James McMillan moves away from ideologically-based representations of the man to focus on his use of power. He recognises the Emporer as a highly skilled operator who in the face of innumerable obstacles, attempted to conduct an original policy.
- Author(s)James F. McMillan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/1991
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleProfiles in Power
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.