All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionStatisticians say 1 in 5 are experiencing high-anxiety. Napoleon's Bathtub is for the anxiety-prone and those in search of relaxation-on-demand and techniques for expanding consciousness. It's designed for raising the frequency of personal awareness feeling good without medical intervention connecting with the Field, the web of vibrating frequencies that radiate throughout all space and all particles in the universe persevering with insight and vision in chaotic times. It gives techniques for maintaining the internal environment necessary for awaking to our extraordinary potential as radiant beings, vibrating love and joy throughout the Field of eternal becoming. It is a guide for further research into the process of transformation. You will kw when you are on the inner journey because the world will t look the same.
- Author BiographyJane Odin was one of the 5 founding faculty of the Experimental Theater Wing at New York University School of the Arts where she taught for 8 years from '78 - 85.. She was a member of the Director's Unit at Actors Studio on W.44st NYC and directed Off-off B'way theatre throughout the '70s She is extensively trained in Shiatsu and martial arts (Wing Chun) and practiced Shiatsu in NYC, Georgia and Taos. She is a long time news journalist, writing for the Soho News, Sierra-Atlantic and was the editor and owner of Hometown News for 8 years, outside Atlanta. She wrote for The Horsefly news journal in Taos NM and continues a column for Taosfriction.com. She is a long time researcher in healing arts, quantum theory, psychic communication, and conspiracy theories. She is a professional photographer with her work showing at janeodin.com.and in private collections. She teaches music, singing and voice production among other things. She was a professional singer and composer throughout the '60s, working the major clubs in NYC.
- Author(s)Jane Odin
- PublisherInfinity Press (WA)
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInfinity Press (WA)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.