All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll of the animals in the jungle are grumpy , they will t take a nap! But one little girl may kw just what to do to make sure these creatures can get some much-needed shut-eye. The crocodile and hippo insist that naps are for babies, the ostrich hides its head in the sand, and the hyena simply laughs at the suggestion. But the cranky expressions on the animals faces give them away these grouchy beasts are all in serious need of a nap! Fortunately for these sleepy creatures, a little girl appears who kws the secret to a good soze: first close one eye, then close the other one. And, just like that, all of the animals are out like a light. It s naptime in the jungle!
- Author BiographyIris de Mouy is a French illustrator who has exhibited her work around the world. Her illustrations have appeared in numerous magazines, such as Elle and Vogue, and she has illustrated for clients such as Hermes. She lives in Paris. Shelley Tanaka lives in Kingston, Ontario.
- Author(s)Iris De Mouy
- PublisherGroundwood Books
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGroundwood Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width282 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byShelley Tanaka
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.