All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionHave you had a relationship abruptly end with a person that you thought was your soul mate? Are distraught, confused, and in absolute misery? Is your life in ruin and you feel as if you just don't want to live anymore? You may have had your soul raped by a Narcissist. A Narcissist Epidemic is out of control and they are spreading across the globe like a maggot infestation. Narcissism is a subject that can longer be igred. I put his booklet together with excerpts from my book Ghost of a Rose, and added more material t in the book. If you are just becoming aware of Narcissism, you can spend countless hours researching it on the Internet. However, if you are needing help understanding it quickly because you are confused and in pain, this booklet is meant to answer your questions and shed light on what is or has happened to you right w. This book contains vital information that you need right w.
- Author BiographySteven K Craig's life has been one wild roller coaster ride after another. At a young age, he and a few friends set the pace for a new era of music with what is now the iconic heavy metal band Slayer. Steven closed his company Platinum Management & Direction to concentrate on another brainchild. His focus was then put on that as the creator of the music magazine Platinum Bound that featured the stars of tomorrow. Steven's pioneering ventures landing him in the music history books. Years later, he became recognized as one of the top graphic artists/air-brushers in the country, and once again, he set the pace for others to follow. This led Steven back into journalism. He wrote instructional articles for art magazines such as Airbrush Action. As the Internet began to take over and open up new possibilities, Steven created the first ever fully interactive digital magazine. AirbrushTechLive took digital publishing to a brand new level. Now he's doing it again in the literary world by breaking all the rules to produce literature that is unique, fresh, and staying true to everything he has done in the past, highly controversial in nature.
- Author(s)Steve K Craig
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.