All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology brings together the best and most interesting papers from the first ten years of The Journal of Architecture, published together for the first time in a single volume. Covering a wide range of topics of central importance to architecture today, the papers also address the related topics to which architecture and architectural studies are inextricably linked. The invited authors draw on sociology, philosophy, cultural studies and the sciences to round out the collection and highlight the breadth and vitality of modern architectural studies, offering perspectives from different disciplines as well as different corners of the globe.
- Author BiographyJames Madge worked initially as an architect in various private and public offices and subsequently as a sole practitioner. He taught full-time at the University of Westminster until his retirement in 2001. He now pursues projects concerned with the production of critical and historical text. Andrew Peckham was educated at Cambridge University and the Polytechnic of Central London. He teaches full-time at the University of Westminster and has recently published a chapter on Aldo Rossi in An Architects Guide to Fame, 2005.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note286 black & white halftones
- Weight1224 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAndrew Peckham,James Madge
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.