All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionNarrow Margins is the true story of one family's journey from the financial crash of the Rover car company to an alternative and better lifestyle. Faced with the loss of everything, the house, the cars and more importantly their rather lazy and indolent lifestyle, Marie Browne and her family took on the challenge of a whole new way of life. Strapped for cash, the family buy a decrepit 70ft barge called Happy Go lucky which had been run as a floating hotel. Outdated and in need of a complete refurbishment, Happy becomes their floating home. First they need to learn the ropes and many pitfalls beset their adventures. As they come to terms with living on a narrow boat, readers gain a fascinating insight into life in the slow lane.
- Author BiographyMarie Browne is a mother of three who, for the past fifteen years, has been desperately trying to escape the Customer Service Industry. Apart from her husband and kids, the best things in her life are real ale, barbecues, ugly mad dogs that nobody else wants and cream-covered designer coffees. She also has an obsession with shoes.
- Author(s)Marie Browne
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.