All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining volumes 4, 5 and 6 of Naruto. In the Land of Waves, Naruto and his teammates Sakura and Sasuke, along with their sensei Kakashi, struggle to protect the bridge builder Tazuna and his family from Gato's hired thugs. When one of Naruto's friends falls in battle, Naruto is faced with the most difficult choice of his life. How far will he go to protect his friends? And does he have what it takes to be a hero?
- Author BiographyAuthor/artist Masashi Kishimoto was born in 1974 in rural Okayama Prefecture, Japan. After spending time in art college, he won the Hop Step Award for new manga artists with his manga Karakuri (Mechanism). Kishimoto decided to base his next story on traditional Japanese culture. His first version of Naruto, drawn in 1997, was a one-shot story about fox spirits; his final version, which debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999, quickly became the most popular ninja manga in Japan.
- Author(s)Masashi Kishimoto
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleNaruto (3-in-1 Edition)
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Illustrator(s)Masashi Kishimoto
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.