Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oz_garage
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by rommyr2014
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- AU $16.70+ AU $3.25 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by misterforgetfulsbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationNaruto: Volume 1 - Enter the Ninja (2002) Deep within the Hidden Leaf Village, sharp and cunning Ninja carry amazing talents and powers, and Naruto Uzumaki carries an amazing secret. Twelve years ago, the fourth Hokage sacrificed himself to save the village by sealing the Nine-tailed Fox Spirit inside this orphaned newborn. Now, this plucky prankster must do what it takes to achieve his life-long goal to become the next Hokage!Naruto: Volume 2 - Dangerous Mission! (2002) Tired of the same old menial tasks, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura ask for a mission with some real excitement. Amused by Naruto's hyperactive initiative, the Hokage gives them - along with their sensei, Kakashi - the simple task of escorting Tazuna, a bridge builder, to the Land of Waves. But these young ninja get more than they bargained for when they are attacked by ninja, including the infamous Zabuza Momochi!Naruto: Volume 3 - The Forest of Chakra (2002) While recuperating from his battle with Zabuza, Kakashi assigns his three students a training regimen to increase their chakra control--climbing trees without using their hands! Naruto wears himself out to get it right, but he discovers that his pain is nothing compared to that of Tazuna's grandson Inari, who watched his father be destroyed by Gato, the vicious tycoon who will stop at nothing to keep Tazuna from completing his bridge!
- TitleNaruto : Collection 1 : Eps 01-13
- Product Release Date14/05/2008
- Theatrical Release Year2002
- Number of Discs3
- ActorsAkiko Koike,Crispin Freeman,Kentaro Ito,Koichi Tochika,Liam O'Brien,Maile Flanagan,Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn,Michael P. Greco,Michael Reisz,Nana Mizuki,Naoki Sakata,Nozomu Sasaki,Richard Cansino,Robbie Rist,Rumi Ochiai,Stephanie Sheh,Steve Staley,Yasuyuki Kase
- Rating InfoModerate Animated Violence
- Run Time325 minutes
- Primary GenreAction/Adventure
- Sub GenreAnimated,Anime
- Tag LineThe power of the Nine-Tailed Fox... unleashed!
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $139.95Trending at AU $161.10
- AU $84.99Trending at AU $121.94
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.65
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $39.62
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $15.35
- AU $26.23Trending at AU $28.14
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.