All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new series of prose vels, straight from the worldwide Naruto franchise. Naruto's allies and enemies take center stage in these fast-paced adventures, which each volume focusing on a particular clanmate, ally, team...or villain. A year has passed since the Fourth Great Ninja War, and Kakashis appointment to Hokage looms. But first he heads to the Land of Waves for a dangerous mission rescuing hostages from a top-secret airship. There he confronts a ninja whose heart is frozen by tragedy. Having lost both his friend's eye and his greatest abilities, can Kakashi really protect anyone? What is the true meaning of the will of fire gained in the distant heavens? Kakashi finds these answers and more as he opens the door to a new ninja era.
- Author BiographyAuthor/artist Masashi Kishimoto was born in 1974 in rural Okayama Prefecture, Japan. Like many kids, he was first inspired to become a manga artist in elementary school when he read Dragon Ball by Akira Toriyama. After spending time in art college, he won the Hop Step Award for new manga artists with his story Karakuri. After considering various genres for his next project, Kishimoto decided on a story steeped in traditional Japanese culture. His first version of Naruto, drawn in 1997, was a one-shot story about fox spirits; his final version, which debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999, quickly became the most popular ninja manga in the world. The series would also spawn multiple anime series, movies, novels, video games and more. Having concluded the series in late 2014, Masashi Kishimoto has kept himself busy this year with the sidestory Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring and writing the story for the latest Naruto movie, Boruto: Naruto the Movie both of which will focus on the title character's son, Boruto.
- Author(s)Akira Higashiyama
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleNaruto
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Artist(s)Akira Higashiyama
- Translated byJocelyne Allen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.