All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionNatalie has big five-year-old dreams for her future. So big, that her heart gets thumpy with excitement. Nat uses her very own words to tell about her hopes, struggles, and adventures. This makes the That's Nat! series perfect for young readers just ready for chapter books. What Makes Natalie's Day Wonderful? Natalie wants to do something one else has done. But everything she tries goes wrong. There's the egg wreck and the purple wallpaper mess. Through it all, Nat discovers something truly wonderful.
- Author BiographyDandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more than four million copies worldwide. She won the ECPA Christian Book Award for Best Children's Book 2015 and multiple Mom's Choice Awards, as well as ALA Best Book, NY Public Library Top Pick, Children's Book Council Award of Excellence, and the Helen Keating Ott Award for Contributions to Children's Literature. Her novel My Boyfriends' Dogs is now a Hallmark Movie. Dandi writes from rural Ohio, where she lives with her family, including horses, dogs, cats, and an occasional squirrel, deer, or raccoon.
- Author(s)Dandi Daley Mackall
- Date of Publication17/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThat's Nat!
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lys Blakeslee
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.