All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionThese chapter books introduce beginning readers to the detective mystery genre. Perfect for the Common Core, kids can problem-solve with Nate, using logical thinking to solve mysteries! <p/>Rosamond is visiting Scandinavia when she loses something. She wants Nate the Great to find it, even though he doesn't kw what she lost, what country she lost it in, or when she lost it. And he's thousands of miles away. But if Nate doesn't take the case, Rosamond plans to hire the King of Sweden. Nate doesn't want Rosamond to bother the poor king. And he does want the chance to solve his first-ever international case. Can Nate find whatever Rosamond lost without leaving his neighborhood? <p/>From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyBorn in Portland, Maine, in 1928, Marjorie Weinman Sharmat dreamed of becoming a writer. Little did she know that she would be the author of more than 70 books for children of all ages. Another of her childhood dreams, that of becoming a detective, has also been realized in her most popular Nate the Great series, begun in 1972. <p/> Many of Sharmat's books have been Literary Guild selections and chosen as Books of the Year by the Library of Congress. Several have been made into films for television, including Nate the Great Goes Undercover, winner of the Los Angeles International Children's Film Festival Award. Nate the Great Saves the King of Sweden has been named one of the New York Public Library's 100 Titles for Reading and Sharing.
- Author(s)Marjorie Weinman Sharmat
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNate the Great
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight56 g
- Width131 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marc Simont
- Reading Age6-9
- Interest Age6-10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.