CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe fieldwork and case studies contained in this book were gathered from one-on-one interviews with residents of four of South Africa's nine provinces (Western Cape, Northern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, and Gauteng). To those living beyond the country's borders, it provides insights into their daily lives and details the problems, frustrations, and hopes of residents of some of the country's most conflicted areas.
- Author BiographyThe Mapungubwe Institute for Strategic Reflection (MISTRA), which was publicly launched as a think tank in March 2011, was founded to create a platform of engagement around strategic issues facing South Africa. It combines research and academic development, strategic reflections and intellectual discourse, and applies itself to issues such as economics, sociology, governance, history, arts and culture, and the logics of natural sciences.
- PublisherReal African Publishers Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintReal African Publishers Pty Ltd
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMapungubwe Institute For Strategic Reflection (MISTRA)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.