All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete resource for National 4 & 5 Modern Studies endorsed by SQA. National 4 & 5 Modern Studies titles from Hodder Gibson provide up-to-date resources for the Natioanl 4 & 5 syllabus outlines offered by the Scottish Qualifications Authority for examination from 2014 onwards. Democracy in Scotland and the UK analyses what it means to live in a democracy, representation in the Scottish and UK Parliaments, local goverment in Scotland, voting systems and election campaigns in the UK, thus ensuring that students are fully briefed on the relevant topic areas for exam preparation.
- Author BiographyFrank Cooney (also Series Editor) is a former PT Modern Studies. Gary Hughes is Teacher of Modern Studies at Auchenharvie Academy in Stevenson. David Sheerin is Teacher of Modern Studies at St Ninian's High School in Kirkintilloch.
- Author(s)David Sheerin,Frank Cooney,Gary Hughes
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleN4-5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Gibson
- Content NoteApproximately 100 colour artworks and photos
- Weight416 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.79
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.62
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.