All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographers around the world admire Tim Fitzharris for his creative eye and technical expertise. His readers have purchased nearly 200,000 copies of his photography guides. This updated edition of the classic guide has 30 new pages with new photographs and Tim's expert guidance on such topics as setting white balance, sharpness, LCD monitors, and the digital workflow. Tim gives step-by-step instructions and uses pictograms and before-and-after comparisons to provide a complete course in capturing a landscape's natural beauty. He reveals the foolproof techniques he has developed over decades of fieldwork in a wide variety of settings. Outstanding examples of his photography highlight detailed information on the equipment, exposure, film, shutter speed and filters used. Topics include: The best equipment and how to use it; Detailed field techniques for a wide variety of natural settings; Using filters; Fine art composition, simplified and diagrammed; A step-by-step guide to recognizing and finding great scenic shooting sites; Getting a correct exposure every time; Recording mirror-like reflections in lakes and shooting postcardperfect sunrises and sunsets; Creating high-quality parama images. Filled with personal tips and strategies gained from decades of experience, this outstanding guide includes all that is required for taking professional-calibre photographs of great landscapes.
- Author BiographyTim Fitzharris is a critically acclaimed photographer known for his regular column in Popular Photography magazine. He is the author of 30 books, including National Audubon Society Guide to Nature Photography, Close-up Photography in Nature, Rocky Mountains: Wilderness Reflections and Big Sky: Wild West Panorama.
- Author(s)Tim Fitzharris
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content NoteColour photos throughout
- Weight739 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.