All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book can help your child by providing a whole year of ready to go activities and support on key English topics which will be being taught in school from 2014. Did you kw that your child in Year 4 will w need to; use fronted adverbials (for example: 'After a hard night's work, he was very tired.' \- 'After a hard night's work' is the fronted adverbial); use commas after fronted adverbials. * Workbooks for home learning * Linked directly to what your children will be learning in school * A linked website provides additional activities, answers and support for parents * Developed by teachers to ensure the best possible support for the new 2014 National Curriculum.
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series Title100 Practice Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight400 g
- Width211 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.