All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo opening spreads in the front matter help the reader to better interpret images and new data. Remote World introduces readers to data collection via remote sensing and GPS techlogy. Understanding Our World Spatially follows, covering data processing and analysis as it relates to mapping and using GIS techlogy (Geographic Information Systems).
- Author(s)National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication16/08/2011
- SubjectGeneral Atlases & Maps (not folded)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1637 g
- Width238 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine31 mm
Save on Atlases
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $32.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.