All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of the most trusted names in field guides comes a new and lavishly illustrated guide to identifying North America's most common birds, mammals, insects, reptiles, and amphibians, plus fish and other aquatic creatures. Broad in scope and clearly organized, National Geographic Illustrated Guide to Wildlife is just like having five field guides in one. Each of the five realms of wildlife gets a chapter, and each chapter identifies 160 of the most common and most interesting animals around, providing essential information and a bullet list of key points on each species. Photographs and original artwork represent 900 species total, making this the ultimate field guide to the creatures of the continental United States and Canada, from your own backyard into the deepest wilderness.
- Author BiographyNational Geographic cartographers create award-winning maps using state-of-the-art software for cartography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). The results are clear, detailed maps that make map reading fun and informative.
- Author(s)National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note700 colour illustrations, 5 maps
- Weight1637 g
- Width200 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.