All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.83Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.62
- AU $47.01Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $45.24
About this product
- DescriptionLively and information-packed, this book is bursting with mind-blowing animal records. The fastest, the biggest, the most poisous--it's all here for kids to discover. It's a visual feast of colorful photographs surrounded by swirling, expanding, and climbing bits of information in a high-energy design -- as dynamic as the animal world it celebrates. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author BiographySARAH WASSNER FLYNN loves writing, running, and triathalons. When she's not writing about races, she's usually training or competing in one. She also writes nonfiction books and articles for kids and teens, like The National Geographic Kids National Park Guide U.S.A. and The Girl's Life Guide to the Most Amazing You. KATHY FURGANG, co-author, has been a writer for 16 years. She is the author of dozens of science textbooks and children's books, including National Geographic Kid's Everything Weather, Everything Volcanoes, Ultimate Weird But True 2, and Weird But True Ripped from the Headlines From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Kathy Furgang,Sarah Wassner
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.