All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready for even more zany weird-but-true fun with 1,000 all-new wacky facts, photos, and too-strange-to-believe stories in the newest book in the wildly popular series. It's the ultimate in weird-but-true awesomeness! National Geographic has packed 1,000 more ALL-NEW wild and wacky facts and photos into <i>Ultimate Weird but True 3, </i> making this the perfect gift for fact-loving tweens everywhere.
- Author BiographyHow does a fact make it into a Weird But True book? First, it has to be weird. Our team of editors and writers scour the news, the latest discoveries, Internet gems, urban legends, wacky myths, and tantalizing tidbits to find a fact that's really weird. It also has to be true. So our researchers check every single word to make sure the fact is 100 percent accurate. It has to look cool. Our photo editors and designers find the perfect weird picture or the most dazzling weird design to make each fact jump out at you. Then we put them all together in an amazing-looking book that's so much fun kids can't put it down. And here's a weird-but-true fact about Ultimate Weird But True 2: It took a team of 5 editors, 2 writers, 4 designers, 3 photo editors, 2 researchers, and more than 20 experts to make this the weirdest, most ultimate book around.
- Author(s)National Geographic Kids
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width232 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.