All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust in time for the 100 year anniversary, National Geographic brings the story of the Titanic to a whole new audience. From the authority on exploration, this level 3 reader will cover the historical significance of the ship, the wreck itself, fascinating tales of survivors, and first-hand insight into the discovery of the wreckage in 1985. Illustrated with photographs and photorealistic artwork, this will be a successful and rewarding experience for young readers.
- Author BiographyMelissa Stewart is the owner of Honeybee Productions, an editorial services company, and has written many celebrated nonfiction books for children. For <i>National Geographic Readers </i>Melissa has written <i>Ants</i>, <i>Snakes</i>, and <i>Dolphins</i>.
- Author(s)Melissa Stewart
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNational Geographic Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Note40 Colour Photographs
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.