All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with a myriad of useful information and travel tips, this guide features cut-away illustrations of rewned structures, detailed maps, and sumptuous photographs.
- Author BiographyDamian Harper pursued an interest in Chinese martial arts and graduated from SOAS. He speaks two Chinese dialects and is co-author of three Lonely Planet travel guides on China and Hong Kong, having lived in both places.
- Author(s)Damian Harper
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note175 Colour Photographs, 30 Maps
- Weight676 g
- Width137 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.