All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSee the best of Prague with this streamlined walking guide, complete with 12 step-by-step itineraries and maps, to help you explore the city like a pro and navigate like a local. Created in a handy, take-along format, this guide is written by a seasoned travel writer to help conjure the spirit of the place in elegant text enhanced by National Geographic's famous eye for good pictures. Including must-do neighborhood itineraries, insider tips on how to visit recommended sights, and indispensable information for the most enjoyable adventure imaginable, Walking Prague is full of information about the city and its people.
- Author BiographyTravel writer, educator, and documentarian WILL TIZARD has called Prague home for two decades. Aside from editing and writing more than a dozen guides to the Golden City in print and online, he covers the film sector in Eastern Europe for Variety and spent a decade on the crime and government beats in California as a journalist before relocating to Bohemia to seek out subjects and stories worthy of classic spy movies.
- Author(s)Will Tizard
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note140 colour photos, 20 maps
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $87.17
- AU $33.40Trending at AU $35.85
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.39
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.69
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $55.04
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.13
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $41.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.